2345 NW 36TH ST. | MIAMI, FL 33142
No Job Is Too Small
Contact Us On WhatsApp
We are your lift kit specialists at La Ceiba Tire Shop. If you want to give your ride a unique look, a lift kit can do the job.
Drivers in Miami, FL, Miami Lakes, FL, Miami Springs, FL, and surrounding areas—call us when you want to:
- Add more ground clearance
- Enjoy new terrains
- Improve the ride quality of your vehicle
If you’re not sure what type of kit you’re looking for, that’s ok. We can walk you through the measurement and help you find the perfect lift kit for your ride.
Suspension Lift Kits in Miami, FL:
- Combine shocks, springs, coils, and other suspension kit components to increase ground clearance and performance.
- Alter steering geometry that may call for additional calibrations during a suspension kit installation service.
Suspension lift kits are perfect for off-road drivers looking for more ground clearance, bigger tires, and better performance capabilities. Suspension kits will also add an aggressive appearance to your truck, Jeep®, or SUV.
If you’re not sure the type of lift kit you need for your vehicle, we can help. Our team of friendly professionals will gladly go over all of your options with you to help you find the perfect lift kit for your vehicle, one that will not compromise handling of safety.
We will tell you when a 6” lift fits, or when your vehicle can only accommodate a 2.5” lift, ensuring your vehicle looks its best. Even if you’re tempted to go big or go home, we won’t let you.
When you buy a lift kit for your vehicle, it’s important to know that you may need a leveling kit as well. Leveling kits do just that—they bring the front of your truck level with the back,
Leveling kits also add extra needed space for larger tires or wheels, as well as improving hauling performance.
Leveling Kits in Miami, FL
Leveling kits offer a host of benefits for any truck. Some of these include:
- Raising the front of the vehicle to the same level as the rear.
- Improving the towing and hauling capabilities of your car, truck, or SUV.
- Adding extra space to allow for larger wheels and tires.